.:: zξяð D姆ïΝŸ ::.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pissed Off!!

A lot of pressure from work!!....
Trying my very best to complete and fulfill everyone's request.
And everyone's request seems to be urgent!? I've only person with ONE brain and TWO hands!

... There are people that appreciate and recognize your effort, as well as people that just take it for granted...

Totally pissed off with one OLD MAN... after helping him and trying different method to help in resolving the problem, what i get is not even "Thank You".. but INSULT!!....
I don't deserve people giving me this kind of treatment! And who are you to do that to me.. you this "Low Yeh"!!...

Anyway... I'm thankful that there are people around me that give me support & advice through the hard time i'm going thru. I'll keep you all in my heart. ^__^

Looking at the bright side... I'm glad that i got the opportunity to learn to be tougher and stronger... :)
Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice.
Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
~ Ephesians 4:31-32 ~

1 Comments:

Blogger JLCY said...

Yeah, it's alright. Anyway, I am not same as you!

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home