Lost 'n Gain
Not a good day... nor bad day~~..... Should I smile or should i frown..?
As I was walking to work... just in a sudden... "OPPS!"... my handbag is gone~......
Didnt lost much... but felt kind of sad still ... :(
Still got to Thank God... Didnt got hurt much....
The most that i felt from today incident... is that.. there is all caring n loving people around me...
Whether family or friends... U are all great people in my life~
Love you all~!!! Muaakkkzz~!!!
Even though I did lost something... but what I gain is worthy far more of what I've lost...^^
Today's incident is really a lesson for me... to be really caution when walking alone to work...
Remember... each time u hear sound of motorbike.. better turn ur head around :p...
Else u will be going through all the trouble to settle ur things n emotion.. haha... just like me...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home