.:: zξяð D姆ïΝŸ ::.

Friday, January 21, 2005

"Panda" @@ is on the Run~!!

Words floating in my mind ....


S l e E p - s l e E p - S l e e p .......

I wan Daddy!! I wan Mummy!! I wan Jie JieS!!...


Everyday is a sleepless nite... Have to work work work n work...If keep on with this kind of lifestyle.. i think sooner or later my family sure cant recognize me, coz I've already transformed into a "Zombie"...hahaha

Of coz not that i'm rajin to stay up that late.. but its b'coz i use to do things last minute.. kekeke... "sendiri cari pasal" one.. haha...

Tired aaAAAaa~~~... now really awaits time to collect "ang pao"...hehe... then that time will be my time to hibernate!! ^_^

*Note: Panda at the main title aint my housemate "Panda" ..keke.. Here, i mean those eyes with dark circles...:p


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home