^_^ Year End Treat - Intro
Well, decided last minute to visit sis since there is quite a reasonable ticket to FLY~!
When I say last minute, it's really last minute...
Got the ticket booked, ~1-2 weeks before departure! haha..

Travel guide is definitely needed to counter my lack of time to research! =p
Clothes packed? checked!
Junk for sis packed? checked!
Passport ready? checked!
And I'm ready to fly!
"Jie jie.. wa lai liao~~!!!! "
Finally!!!!!
Landed at Schipol Airport, Amsterdam and right away, intercity train to Dordrecht!!
When I say last minute, it's really last minute...
Got the ticket booked, ~1-2 weeks before departure! haha..
Travel guide is definitely needed to counter my lack of time to research! =p
Clothes packed? checked!
Junk for sis packed? checked!
Passport ready? checked!
And I'm ready to fly!
"Jie jie.. wa lai liao~~!!!! "
Finally!!!!!
Landed at Schipol Airport, Amsterdam and right away, intercity train to Dordrecht!!

Seats for 4 but all occupied by ME!! hehe...
Look at that, they even have coffee table in the train! ;)
Took me around 30min to reach Dordrecht, and it's freezing cold out there..
......Waiting.....
......Waiting.....
and waiting.... for my winter clothing to arrive!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home